Thursday, January 24, 2008

14% + 14 Days = 60%?!

Yes. You read that right. In 14 days, God has provided in leaps and bounds. Through just a handful of supporters, He has brought me over the halfway mark, with time to spare! When I saw my funds go $300 over 50%, I could hardly keep it in. As I have sung out on many joyous occasions before, I sung out yet again:
Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye Heavenly Host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Amen.
And to think, I only have $1400 left to raise, and only four more months to wait until my first, and hopefully not near the last, venture to Germany! I can barely contain myself. Joy abounds in me! May our great Provider be praised!

And all the people said "Amen!"

5 comments:

mwilmeth said...

Praise God!

melamazing. just kidding. said...

i'll mail you a check probably right after spring break. or, my dad will. haha... i don't have any checks..but i'll give him the money! i already know how much it's gonna be.. :-)

Karl said...

Sweet, thank you. Don't tell me how much though. it's more fun when I don't know how much left I need to raise. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, God does come through even when we think He may not be listening. Son, you're already on that plane, as far as I'm concerned! What a NEAT experience!
L-Mom

Mel said...

Yay! Best of luck raising the rest!