Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beautiful Feet

This past weekend, I was given the opportunity to travel down to Ft. Worth for a weekend of homeless ministry at a place called Beautiful Feet. It's a ministry specifically to the homeless in Ft. Worth, and it's doing amazing things. They go out on the streets with a big old school bus, and pick up the people, and bring them back, feed them, clothe them, feed them spiritually, and then take them back.

We (I went with College Heights' College Age group...which is amazing in itself) also got to play for 2-3 hours on Saturday with about 75 Somalian refugee kids. My current profile pic on here is of a young boy named Fallim and me. He was so awesome! And here are some others:

This little girl ran up to me, asking me to spin her around, and so I did. After that, we went to play duck duck goose, and every time I picked someone, and then got to sit back down, she came over and sat down next to me. It was...dare I say it?...cute.





























And here's another pic of Fallim!
















In other news, I'm now at 75%, with only $900 left to raise!
Praise God!

No comments: