Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Old...so old.

I turned 20 yesterday. So that means:
  • I'm no longer a teenager.
  • I'm halfway up the hill.
  • I think that's all that 20 offers.
Anyways, I'm only $54 short of 70%! I get goosebumps just thinking about how close that is to the goal. In order to curb my overwhelming desires to get straight to the summer, I've started watching a Vodcast (video podcast) called "RTL Aktuell", which is a 20 minute summary of the days news from Koln (which is 3 hours southwest of Peine). I can't understand more than 10% of it, but it's helping with my pronunciations.

Anyways, that's all for now.
Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

David and Amanda said...

keep watching karl...Randy will let you keep watching once we get there. I am glad the funds are coming in. See you Sunday.