Thursday, March 20, 2008

An Update.

Well, let's see. How do I put this? Plain and simple, straight to the point, no bars held, no beating around the bush? Or shall I do just the opposite, and make you scratch your heads wondering what in the world to what I might be alluding? Oh what the heck. 100%!! Yes, I'm at 100% funding for this summer! Hallelujah! Rejoice, for God is good!

In other news, I'm nearing the end of a very restful (if not unproductive in terms of catching up on reading) Spring Break. My church is doing a Living Last Supper tomorrow night (well, they did one tonight, but I decided to attend a Maundy Thursday Mass at a local Catholic church.) I've heard it's a really well done job.

Please continue praying for my team's preparations for the summer, mentally and spiritually. Also, Missouri and the midwest in general is having flooding problems right now, so please keep that in mind.

Thank you for EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

David and Amanda said...

Woo freaken hoo... am I allowed to say woo and hoo?

Seriously that is great. See you next Sunday at 1:30 teammate and Carcassonne buddy.