Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The End

Hallo Jederman! Ich bin nach zu Hause!
Oh wait... America...English...sorry. I'm home again, and so far, so good. Our last party was cool, but none of the readers came, so that was sad. Other than that, I don't have much to report about from the last week in Germany. The flights home were good, and there weren't too many layovers. We had debriefing in Dallas, and that was good to do. I'm not sure what else to say for right now, so I'll just end here, and say thanks to everyone for their support, encouragement, and most importantly, prayers!
Sometime in the next week or two, I may post one of those really long posts that goes through the whole trip, but I don't know. I might just wait til I see you, and if you're interested, just ask!

Anyway, here's a few more prayer requests:
  • For follow up with the Readers to go well.
  • For my internship plans.
Ok, I'm out for now, so once again, thank you very much for everything!

No comments: