Saturday, July 26, 2008

Greetings from the Mountains

Hi everyone,
Ever since getting back from Germany, I haven't posted anything on here. I emailed you a week (or two?) ago about my uncle and his bad heart and the coma that doctors put him in. In case you haven't heard, he's out of it, and I'm pretty sure he's on his way to being out of the hospital soon. But please, could you continue praying for his recovery? Thanks!

Anyway, I've been mainly doing odd jobs since being home. Mainly yard work, and also last weekend, and this weekend, I've been at camp working as a dishwasher. As well, I've had the chance to talk to a few at church about my trip, including my youth group! And wow, God is really moving in that youth group. I think it's gone up at least 30 kids since I graduated high school. They took about 35 high schoolers to CIY this summer, and several came back and told me they want to talk about missions work. Specifically in Cambodia, with Rapha House. Praise God for a new generation of workers being raised up! And to think they want me to talk to them about missions...wow. (If you could pray that I am a voice of wisdom for them, I'd deeply appreciate that.)

I've got to run (we're about to serve breakfast) but could you continue to also pray for my internship plans (I'm still trying to figure out how to do my medical insurance for it.)
In Christ,
Karl

No comments: