Basic things which came up in the convo include these:
Language school: Possible through the Goethe Insitut (goethe.de) or Berlitz (berlitz.us). I'm really liking what Goethe has. It has an 8 week in and out of classroom program which has a very good turn out, apparently. Anyway, things such as that will be ironed out in the coming weeks, as well as what all I will do.
Possible activities for me:
- Interacting with the worship team (including tech support. Considering I was Frontline's Video Tech, that should be a cinch.
- Hanging out with Ben and Jasmin (the missionaries)
- Discussing theology/missiology in the context of Berlin with them.
- Learning to navigate Berlin by myself (and doing prayer walks in the process)
- Dreaming up possible new programs and whatnot
- Manual labor
- And just plain living life with people, and loving them.
1. Wisdom for those planning out the details and the budget.
2. For me to be able to focus on schoolwork not only the remaining FIVE weeks of the semester, but also all of next semester.
Grace and peace