Thursday, February 5, 2009

21.

So I've survived 21 years as of today. That means nothing special as an Ozark student, but it's still a birthday. Let's look back:

I've made it through 14.5 years of schooling, plus kindergarten and pre-school.
I've done 2 missions trips, 8 weeks total.
I've been shaped, many times unwillingly.
I've learned patience and love.
I've learned tact (though I don't use it as much as I could.)
I've learned the importance of relationships, especially in connection to the Gospel.
I've seen how the Gospel can change lives and communities.
I've seen how God uses whoever He wants.

I could go on and on about what I've experienced and learned. However, my hopes and prayers are not about what has happened, but about what will happen. Thank you all for your support, and your prayers for whatever work God has planned for me.
Grace and Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! How great the things that you have learned. Many of us still have not learned these things. I hope you will continue to learn and be shaped for Gods great plan for you. xoxo Rhonda Trujillo