Saturday, February 21, 2009

Prayer Calendar

Hey. For those of you wanting to know how to pray more specifically for me and my apprenticeship, I've slightly modified a prayer calendar from Matt and Angie Crosser. They and their teammates use this calendar, with modifications for their status (married/single) and their city (their city is Verona, Italy.) Anyway...if you print this out, and hang it where you can see it, I'd be forever grateful.
Viel Lieb,
Karl

Day 1 - My Single Life
Day 2 - My Language Skills
Day 3 - My Cultural Adjustments
Day 4 - My Team Relationships
Day 5 - My Boldness
Day 6 – My (German) Friendships
Day 7 - My Commitment
Day 8 - My Financial Support
Day 9 - My Discipline
Day 10 - My Faith
Day 11 - My Neighbors
Day 12 - My Neighborhood Shops
Day 13 - My Temptations
Day 14 - My Bible Knowledge
Day 15 - My Spiritual War
Day 16 - My Team
Day 17 - My Facility Needs
Day 18 - My City, Berlin
Day 19 - My Team Unity
Day 20 - My Influence
Day 21 - My Integrity
Day 22 - My Homesickness
Day 23 - My Worship
Day 24 - My Home
Day 25 - My Country, Germany
Day 26 - My Family In The USA
Day 27 - My Decisions
Day 28 - My Encouragement
Day 29 - My Health
Day 30 - My Spiritual Growth
Day 31 - My Willingness to Follow God

Note: Clearly this needs an update, as I am no longer single. Someday, I'll update it.

2 comments:

David Knapp said...

Karl,

I have added your blog to my blog roll at matthew1929.wordpress.com

I was wondering if you get time could you please update our blog link on your blog. Thanks.

Karl said...

David,
Done.