Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moving Forward

Since it's been over a month since I last updated, I actually forgot where I left you. I told you that I got my Ozark application turned in. Well, a week or two after that, they sent me a (re)acceptance letter. So while I am accepted, and can look at the fall and spring class lists, due to my not being a current student, I cannot pre-enroll. Once class I'm looking at taking is called International Campus Ministry, which will help me whether I end up in Berlin, America, or wherever.
In other news, I had a meeting with my missions minister y8esterday. He thinks it will be best for me to completely deal with my past (or, as he says "the stuff in my box"), before I move forward with my internship. I'm not sure how this will pan out exactly. I'll start delving with my mentor, and see what happens. Whatever the case, I pray God will help me sort out my issues, so I can be of utmost good to Him and His kingdom as possible.
Lastly, you should check out http://www.gointernship.tv. It's a 10 month, hands-on, leadership training program in Tulsa. I talked with the director on the phone today. Can't say I'm not intrigued...

No comments: