Wednesday, September 21, 2011

No Longer a Christian

I'm no longer a Christian. Actually, I'm not sure when I last was a Christian. However, due to a few lectures that I attended recently by Carl Medearis, I have realized this is the case, but never knew how to articulate it. Now, I still believe in Jesus. I still follow Jesus. I will never abandon Jesus. But this is the point. We are not told to convert people to our religion, to Christianity. Rather, we are to make disciples. Of Jesus.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
In light of this, if you read my blog(s) and find something to the contrary, I apologize. I thought about going back through all my posts, but two things went through my head: 1)This is going to take forever. 2)No, just leave it. It can help show how Jesus, my leader, king, and saviour, has shaped me.

In addition, if I have ever placed focus on Christianity, rather than Jesus, in my conversations with you, I apologize as well.

Let's stick with Jesus.


For more info, see an article by Carl Medearis: Here.

No comments: